Tired of malware attacks

General talking about cracking teams, members, etc...
hacamat

Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:36 pm

Dear Friends,

Every year, once or twice, I get powerful malware attacks (esp. Chinese) even the best real-time internet security suites and malware tools out there cannot protect and/or remove. :mrgreen:

These attacks, of course, my fault due to the torrent downloads of cracked software. As a human nature, I am looking for the latest version available. This makes me always more vulnerable to attacks.

I know that the most correct way is to download the shareware from the developers site and crack it with serials provided. But some sophisticated software need patches.

Are there any trustful source to download for patches only?

Thank you very much for your attention!

Admin
Founder

Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:44 pm

Hello hacamat,

It is true that crack releases comes with viruses some times. But note that it happens because someone is willing to infect your system. They manly aim to change the virtual host of your windows system and then push ads while you browse.

The only way to avoid being infected is to distinguish a genuine release versus a faked one.

Usually, a normal crack release is not resident on one website only, it should be present in many crack serving databases.

So you first search for the release filename on Google and it should appear on other reputable sites as-well.

Then, the content of the release archive should contain a .NFO file explaining what is the release for. If there is no .NFO file in the release then it is a suspect file.

I hope this helps...

Good luck :)
:: there is no knowledge that is not power ::
:: Buy any software you will use longer than the trial time ::

hacamat

Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:55 pm

Hi Admin,

I thank you very much for your detailed reply and time.

I am pretty sure I've got the malwares from the two different Malwarebytes Premium latest version torrents (causes me twice resetting the Win 8.1). :mrgreen:
One had a hosts file request unknown, other one none. Both had the two set-ups like older and newer versions. The cracks require installation of the both. Never seen before.

Comodo IS warned me, but somehow my laptop got the wares. Now I am on Avira. It detects even the PDF files having the problems.

All the Best

Lanamew

Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:44 pm

I can assure you theres nothing naughty on TVU, thats for sure. So malware bytes is wrong if it is still doing that.
[color=color_url] Делаю сайты [/color] тут...

hacamat

Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:03 pm

I am protected by Avira now. Really works better than COMODO.

Admin
Founder

Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:39 pm

Yeah Avira is pretty nice.

sardonic

Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:55 pm

hi friends i tried with quick heal but is the trial verson am still us though i dont really know if its working or nt each time i insert a usb drive displying virus on other system but my system quick heal will scan and reply no virus pls i need advice

sardonic

Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:57 pm

yar

Admin
Founder

Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:59 am

I really do not hav any experience with Quick Heal.

• Information